Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Danielle's arrival to Australia on February 4th after not seeing her for over a month!!
I had to go to class the day after Danielle arrived, so we were apart for a short period of time. When I met back up with her she had already found some sketchy Chinese man to give her hickies all over her back (less than 24 hours in Australia!). She told me the process is called "cupping," but I'm not sure how that is suppose to add any alternative comfort to my skepticism.








Danielle and I rented what the owner called a "beach front house." After a 2 mile walk with luggage from the bus station only to find a roach infested crack house, we made other arrangements. You aren't truly roughing it in Australia unless you carry Louis Vuitton luggage for 2+ miles down a broken sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment